Last week was a huge week for me. Out of the blue I received two blog awards from ladies that rock the blogosphere. Getting this award from Jen was like a big virtual fist bump.
7×7 Link Award
- Thank the person who gave it to you.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Share 7 of your worthy posts under the following headers: Most Beautiful Piece, Most Helpful, Most Popular, Most Controversial, Most Surprisingly Successful, Most Underrated, and Most Pride Worthy.
- Nominate seven other bloggers and notify them.
THE THANKING AND THE PRAISE:
I accept this super great award from Jen who is the creator of Sips of Jen and Tonic. I feel like if we met in the real world, we’d be instant friends. She’s tres awesome and has been a huge supporter of my blog. She’s also deathly afraid of breaded meats. Why don’t you check out her shiz….you’ll love what you read.
- I absolutely will not accept sultanas in any meal other than breakfast cereal. I have been known to pass up perfectly delicious things because they contain sultanas. And no, I will not just pick them out. They leave a sultana residue that cannot be avoided.
- After a crazy night of mayhem prior to Christmas 2011, I can no longer look at or smell jagermeister and red bull. Gag.
- I can recite the phonetic alphabet on request. Oscar Hotel, Yankee Echo Alpha Hotel!
- I once high-fived Marcia Hines at a concert. (If you don’t know who Marcia is, here is some info). I’m pathetic around any type of celebrity.
- Once I managed to do a burn-out in an old Ford Transit ex-postie van. If anyone has tried to do a burn-out in an automatic car, they’ll know what a skill this is.
- I own a ukulele that I’ve never learnt to play. I plan on remedying this immediately.
- I am 32 years old, been told I look 25 years old and sometimes act like a 10 year old.
7 WORTHY POSTS
Hmmm, please bear in mind I haven’t been doing this very long and may not have enough posts to cover this part…but I’ll give it a red-hot go.
Most Beautiful – I Say Darling, Remember When? (It brought tears to my eyes and Ambers…so yeah)
Most Helpful – Cocktail of the Week – Salty Dog! (Helping people all around the world getting their buzz on).
Most Popular – Care Bear v She-Ra! (Everyone loves a female super hero!)
Most Controversial – Apparently I haven’t reached any level of controversay…but I’m working on it.
Most Surprisingly Successful – Just Because… (A 5 min post about two of my fav things and my stats went nuts. Oooh, I was surprised.)
Most Underrated – Don’t panic. (And I know why…poor illustrations, lame jokes.)
Most Pride Worthy – Say What? Did I just have a weekend? (I’m impressed that I did all those things and still had time to blog about it.)
I’ve just started this whole gig so I’m not sure I’ll have seven. Plus, I just nominated 5 for another award. So to save adding everyone I just nominated again, here are just a couple of others. (I hope I don’t get black listed for breaking the rules).
Baker Bettie – because I love food and photography and she is hella good at both
Eat, Sleep, Television – because I wish I had the commitment to actually watch and write about this much tv
Thanks again Jen….(fist bump)!